skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One of our cooking teachers
stopped by the library today and we had fun discussing new cookbooks,
especially I LOVE TASTY by Catrine Kelty. If you are not familiar with the Tasty website, have a look. I was introduced to the delicious recipes
there by my 20-something children and I think this cookbook is a great fit for
that same group. I LOVE TASTY, the unofficial cookbook, is filled
with images and easy to follow recipes perfect for the beginning cook – much like
the website itself. I really liked that
the process is photographed as well as the final dish. Just a few favorites
from the cookbook include “Good Morning Breakfasts” with Cinnamon-Chocolate
Chip Muffins, “All Kinds of Vegetable Dishes” with Zucchini Pancakes, and comfort
foods like True Shepherd’s Pie or Flaky Chicken Potpie in the “Meat, Poultry
and Fish for Dinner” section. These 100
or so basic recipes are all relatively easy with a limited number of familiar
ingredients and provide a wonderful opportunity to explore for new cooks. Looking for other cookbook ideas? Don’t forget
Good and Cheap by Leanne Brown
– my colleague checked that one out, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment