I had all intentions of reading Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury this summer. When he passed away in June, I decided to read this book first. What a fun book to read in the summer, too!
The carnival has come to Green Town, IL in October, and Jim and Will have a wild and crazy time of magic, mystery, and surrealism with Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show. What these boys encounter play with the mind as to what is reality and what is imagination. When blended, how does one know the difference, as there is more than what meets the eye.
The carnival has come to Green Town, IL in October, and Jim and Will have a wild and crazy time of magic, mystery, and surrealism with Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show. What these boys encounter play with the mind as to what is reality and what is imagination. When blended, how does one know the difference, as there is more than what meets the eye.
I had to read a few pages before I was hooked, but by page 50, I was intrigued, and by page 200, well, another turn is taken, and I had to know what happens next!
Sci-fi/fantasy was not a genre I read much of in the past. However, a student assistant from 2011and a sophomore and senior from the 2011-2012 school year have encouraged me to add even more variety into my reading. Thank you, Ray Bradbury, for your wonderful contributions to the literary world.
No comments:
Post a Comment